It has been a while since I wrote a blog post as I have been living a super busy lifestyle these past 6 months: I mean, I don’t even know where to start but I feel as though, before I go straight into a post, I need to update you a little!
Quick life update:-
I am still working a full-time job and as you would have noticed, I have been doing a little less blogging and focusing on having fun rather than worrying about having deadlines to reach: as you would have seen from my Instagram, I have been jetting off around the world recently (with more holidays to come) and I have been spending a lot of time with my friends and family. Ideally, I would have liked to have written some blog posts on some of my trips this year but I just simply haven’t got round to it but I am ready to get back into it!
Things I have learnt in the past 6 months that you need to remember:-
- Life is good: it may not always seem “good” but prioritise yourself and don’t take life too seriously.
- Ensure you have a good friend/ or a good group of friends around you: these people will help you at your worst moments in life.
- Make plans and maintain a good social life.
- Avoid toxic people, toxic environments or anything that gives you a negative vibe.
- Don’t settle for anything less than you deserve in life, whether that be a friendship or a job.
- You only get one life, so do what makes YOU happy.
- Brunch, a lot.. you won’t regret it!
Have a great start to the week and Happy Monday!
Lots of love,
Robynne Louise x