How beautiful is my new dress from Luxemme?! You probably remember my blog post about Luxemme’s £15 free voucher giveaway? Did you get your vouchers?! Well, Luxemme are a new up and coming fashion brand based in Preston, in the UK. They have some beautiful outfits and I am particularly in love with their chic two pieces and their co-ords!!! The items of clothing in their range are so different and unique, they are not just your average clothes store.
The “Elodie Crepe Flared Sleeve Cape Dress” I am wearing above is priced at £39.
If you are looking for an outfit for a night out, a wedding or christening, or even if you just want to look that little extra special, you must, must, must check out www.luxemme.com!!! I can promise you, you will not be disappointed! They currently have a Celebrity Collection by Anita Kaushik (Anita featured on Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model – 2005 and Ex on the Beach – 2014) and in this collection, there are some amazing pieces, my two personal favourites are:
The “Mahieu Sleeveless High Neck Swing Dress” (below) which is priced at £35.
and of course..
The beautiful dress I have, the “Elodie Crepe Flared Sleeve Cape Dress“.
They also have a Blogger Inspired Collection, which is a Limited Edition range. Here you can see the different outfits that bloggers, like me, are wearing at the moment!! You can get so much inspiration from Luxemme
When you are wearing an outfit, it is always nice to feel special and as though your outfit has been made just for you, and that is exactly how I feel when I wear my Luxemme
I would love to hear your opinions on the Luxemme
range, so please do let me know!!
Facebook – Luxemme | Twitter – @luxemme | Instagram – @luxemmeuk
On Sunday 22nd November 2015, the AMA’s (American Music Awards of 2015) was held in LA. We watched the likes of Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez and One Direction perform.
But one of my best bits about the AMA’s, is obviously the red carpet. I absolutely love seeing all the beautiful outfits and the..erm, interesting outfit choices, of course!
I have picked out my top 5 outfits of the night!
5) Gigi Hadid looked beautiful wearing a very revealing Bao Tranchi Ethereal Choker dress and of course showing off her new blonde bob!
4) Carrie Underwood wears a glittery and rather glamorous cape dress by Elie Madi which is bedazzled with crystals and looks amazing!
3) Selena Gomez looked stunning in a red hot sequins Givenchy dress with a low cut back!
2) Kendall Jenner wore a Oriett Domenech “LBD” that featured embellished shoulders and a bare back, with a very stylish hairstyle, a high bun!
1) Zendaya Coleman goes pretty in pink, wearing a embroidered pink floral Emanuel Ungaro mini dress. For me, Zendaya was the best dressed at the AMA’s, she looks absolutely flawless and her outfit is girly, unique and literally to die for!!
Zendaya has become a huge fashion icon and even though she always looks fabulous, she just looked even more incredible!!! (I didn’t even realise that was possible for Zendaya!!!)
So I recently received some hair vitamins from a company I had been following on Instagram for a while, called Hairbreed. I have heard so many people explain how they are a gods send and it’s one of them products you think, how an earth can vitamins help the growth and condition of your hair?!
But oh my goodness.. I am over the moon with my results already. I am so glad I agreed to test them out!! My hair has never been in awful condition but my hair feels stronger & looks longer, than ever. I am always a little scared when trying new things out, especially if I don’t know anyone personally that has tried them. But for me, hair is a beautiful and a unique gift. Hair is jewellery. It’s an accessory!
Hairbreed supply hair growth supplements for both genders. They sell healthy and affordable products that will revitalize your hair to make it longer and stronger. All of their products are made using natural ingredients that have been clinically tested and are not only safe to take but have also proven results. Each product includes 60 tablets, which need to be taken once a day.
Check out their website here at www.hairbreed.com and have a look for yourself!
They currently have promotions on their products too, which of course saves you money (just in time for Christmas!) but make sure you don’t miss out!!!
Check out their Instagram page here: @hairbreed
Last night I got the chance to see Fifth Harmony perform an intimate gig at “Brooklyn Bowl” (which is inside the O2 arena!!) I have been obsessed with Fifth Harmony for a while now (thanks to my sister) and always have their album on repeat, so I was not going to turn this opportunity down.
I hopped on a tube to North Greenwich to meet my sister, mum and uncle at the venue. When the doors opened, we stepped inside and were amazed.. Amazed just how close we were to the stage and to Fifth Harmony themselves.
If you don’t know who Fifth Harmony are, well you are missing out. They auditioned for The X Factor USA as 5 soloists but failed to progress individually to the judges’ houses stage of the competition. Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato then decided to create a girl group and that’s where it all started. They then went on to finish in 3rd place! If you haven’t heard their album already, you must check it out, it’s called Reflection and is available on iTunes! A few of their singles include “Miss Movin’ On”, “Bo$$”, “Sledgehammer” and “Worth It”, you may have heard of these!?
The girls are currently on their world tour and are preforming in London (at the Shepherds Bush Empire) tonight! My sister and I recently watched them perform at Capital’s Summertime Ball this year!! I’m actually extremely jealous as both of my sisters are meeting them tonight and going to their concert afterwards!!!
The group is formed of 5 girls, Camila Cabello (18), Ally Brooke (22), Normani Hamilton (19), Lauren Jauregui (19) and Dinah-Jane Hansen (18). If you ever get the opportunity to watch them perform, you must, must, must go!! Their vocals are amazing and the put on an amazing show!!
But a big thanks to The Sun Bizarre and Dan Wootton for putting on a great show!!!
Follow them on:
Instagram and Twiterr: @FifthHarmony
1. First things first, you need wine.
2. Make sure there’s lots of goodies, pizza, crips, chocolate and sweets, sound about right!
3. A chick flick has to be the best option for a girly night in?!
4. Pillow fights only happen in movies? Right.. But you must have face masks at the ready!
5. You’ll need some killer nightwear (check out my last post to find out Missguided’s new collection!),
6. Get a phone at the ready, because you’re going to have to take loads of selfies?!
7. Get a playlist at the ready, you can’t have a night without music!!! (Add some old school songs to the list!)
8. Get the vodka jellies at the ready.. Oh and some shots will be just fine! Play some games like “I would never”
9. Gossip.. You need to go to a girls night with some gossip, isn’t that what the nights all about anyway?!
10. And.. Make sure you don’t have to be up early in the morning!!!!