I was so excited to receive my Eden Oils, that as soon as my day was over, I couldn’t wait to go home and relax in a warm bath of Lavender Essential Oil. It was so calming and felt incredibly clean and fresh.
- Sweet Orange is an antibacterial air cleanser with a fruity fragrance. It is often used for ceremonial occasions and other festivities. It enhances energy levels and combats fatigue. It is really great for adding freshness to your cleaning routine.
- Eucalyptus is great for colds!! It helps to clear sinuses and aids respiration as well as defending against well-known allergens. It contains other healing benefits that help to ward off infection and cleanse the body form toxins.
- Sandalwood is a musky sweet smelling incense used in aromatherapy, during rituals, prayer or meditation for its calming effects and ability to enhance mental awareness/clarity. It contains antioxidants beneficial to skin repair and anti-aging.
- Peppermint provides pain relief for aching muscles and joints, insect bites and general skin irritation. A potent natural insect repellant whilst adding freshness to any room.
- Pine Tree is a powerful natural deodorizer and air freshener that delivers a soothing and warming fragrance. Helps ease aches and pains and provides antioxidant defence against common allergies.
- Bergamot is used in aromatherapy to purify by create a calming and relaxing atmosphere. It helps to relieve emotional anxiety and soothes the senses. It is what gives Earl Grey tea it’s distinct flavour.
- Lavender you can add a few drops to a bath or diffuser to create a soothing feeling and to help reduce stress and tension. It contains antibacterial properties and can be used to treat minor skin infections or burns. It is a great natural insect repellent.
- Cinnamon provides pain relief for stiff and aching muscles, painful joints and arthritis. It helps to reduce skin inflammation and irritation.
Rosemary contains anti-inflammatory properties and is often used for pain relief, aching muscles and to combat respiratory problems. It provides anti-oxidant protection for a healthy immune system and is an effective stress reliever.
- Tea Tree is a potent antiseptic used in traditional healing to help fight against infection. It is used to treat acne, fungal infections and a host of skin conditions. It provides relief against itching and burns and is a natural deodorizer, household cleaner and insect repellent.
- Lemon Grass is a great natural deodorizer and bespoke air freshener when added to other oils. It can help to repair damaged skin or hair due to its antiseptic and astringent (to contract) qualities. It can be used as a cleaner or to combat bacteria.
- Frankincense has been shown to reduce heart rate and is often used to treat anxiety. It is a potent stress reliever when inhaled or when added to a hot bath. It contains natural healing properties and offers effective skin protection.
Above, are all of the oils that I have tried myself. My personal favourites are Lavender, Cinnamon and Rosemary. I just love how the scent of the oils are pure and powerful and it spread through the whole of my house.
Eden Semilla’s have a large variety of different oils to choose from and the oils would make a perfect gift for somebody who appreciates delightful smells or relaxing baths. I received my oils in 3 cute mini black boxes, they are perfectly presented and as you only use 4/5 drops a time, they will last forever (thank goodness!)
Eden Semilla provide quality and pleasing selection of oils. There is no better way to relax than by using your Eden Oils after a long and hectic day at work, trust me.. you have to try them and let me know what you think!!!